- When I asked why it has no fancy name.
- Bartholomew is an English name derived from Aramaic name meaning “son of talmai”.
- Where Bar is Aramaic for son and marks patronym (name derived from name of father or ancestors).
- Talmai comes telem “furrow” or is a herbrew version of Ptolemy or filius.
2. When I asked about the favorite fruit!
Yes assistant I’m glad I asked i thought I was couch potato and had this lines *potato potato ching chang tomato* always running on my mind,some one called me orange ^_^
3. When i was service-zoned!
4. This is why I love google assistant!
6. The bifurcation theory ….
7. That’s a great way to start your day when you exist virtually 😉
8. The new kid of google!
9. Captain america or iron man?
10. You’re always beautiful to some one 😛
11. The back flip..
12. Some more responses for are you better than siri!
14. Such a small world
16. The assistant always assures a smile
17. One more…