- Being chased by bees? Run under a bush/branch and shake it. They can only detect movement.
- Play your cards: Life consists not in holding good cards, but in playing those cards you hold well.
- Relationship advice: Admit when you’re wrong and shut up when you’re right. That’s a simple way to drastically improve the quality of relationships.
- Want to avoid over-thinking? Always think about what to do next instead of what went wrong.
- Have good friends: Be friends with those people who make you forget to look at your phone.
- Choices matter: Your life is a reflection of your choices. Choose wisely!
- Be gracious: If someone giving you a ride, don’t insult their car.