Here are some productive habits that change boys into men..
- Instead of your dad, you ask your sister how she is, how she’s been doing, whether she needs something
- Remind your parents that they need to walk daily, take their medicines on time, ask them to take food on time and eat fruits.
- When you are at home, make sure everything is working fine. You should lock the door at night.
- Manage your family’s expenses. Learn if you could contribute to any of the insurance policies.
- Make sure you teach them something which has a generation gap. Teach them how to use a smartphone, or how to make a call over Whatsapp, how they can search devotional videos over YouTube.
- Do things for them which they missed out on doing because they were busy raising you up. Take them for a vacation, or buy them clothes or footwear they like.